Conduent Customer Care Associate III in Tempe, Arizona
Customer Care Associate III
Conduent is the world's leading enterprise for business process and document management. Its services, technology, and expertise enable workplaces - from small businesses to large global enterprises - to simplify the way work gets done so they operate more effectively and focus more on what matters most: their real business. Conduent offers business process outsourcing, including data processing, healthcare solutions, HR benefits management, finance support, transportation solutions, and customer relationship management services for commercial and government organizations worldwide. The company also provides extensive leading-edge document technology, services, software and genuine Conduent supplies for graphic communication and office printing environments of any size. Conduent serves clients in more than 160 countries. For more information, visit www.conduent.com, www.news.conduent.com, www.realbusiness.com or www.conduent.com/businessservices .
Full Time Permanent Customer Care Associate III
Do you enjoy helping others? We want to hear from you!
Currently, we are seeking up to (10) excellent Customer Care Associate III's to join our team at 2900 S. Diablo Way, Bldg. C, Ste. 161, Tempe, AZ 85282 .
Shifts will be scheduled during our normal business operating hours anytime between 5:00 AM – 10:30 PM - 7 days a week with days off depending on shift. Applicants must have open availability to work any hours scheduled during operating hours!
Bilingual English-Spanish (preferred)
As a Customer Care Associate III working in a call center environment, you will be working to support customers inquiring about credit card accounts.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
· This role requires white glove service as it relates to Soft Skills.
· We expect the candidates to be sensitive to the needs of our patients and go above and beyond to provide world class customer service.
· Detail Oriented and Multi-tasking ability.
· Responds to telephone inquiries and complaints using standard scripts and procedures.
· Gathers information, researches/resolves inquiries and logs customer calls.
· Communicates appropriate options for resolution in a timely manner.
· Informs customers about services available and assesses customer needs.
· Prepares standard reports to track workload, response time and quality of input.
· Responsible for responding to customer inquiries and complaints regarding company records, billings, contract renewals, and supply returns.
· Answers and initiates a variety of real-time inbound and outbound voice-based communications in English or other languages to support customer care.
· Using a computerized system, responds to customer inquiries in a call center environment.
· To resolve customer queries and complaints, which fall within the scope of the assigned responsibilities.
· Agents will have at their disposal a range of tools, processes and systems to address the customer’s inquiries with speed and efficiency.
· The purpose of the role is to respond to inbound calls and or written inquiries from clients / customers.
· Ensures high level of customer satisfaction is obtained with each interaction. Role is responsible for assigned population of customers within a specified region of support.
· Senior level job with extensive work experience.
· Has developed expertise in a variety of work processes through job-related training .
· Generates new and innovative solutions to complex problems, and proposes improvements to processes .
· Analyzes complex technical problems and delivers solutions where precedent may not exist .
· Works autonomously within established procedures and practices .
· May provide immediate direction to a unit or group of employees, assigning tasks, checking work at frequent intervals and maintaining schedules .
· A portion of time is normally spent performing individual tasks relation to the unit or sub-unit .
Job Customer Care
Primary Location United States-Arizona-Tempe
Organization Financial Service Healthcare
Unposting Date Ongoing
Req ID: 18009459