Conduent Benefits, Associate IV in Tempe, Arizona
Benefits, Associate IV
Conduent is the world's leading enterprise for business process and document management. Its services, technology, and expertise enable workplaces - from small businesses to large global enterprises - to simplify the way work gets done so they operate more effectively and focus more on what matters most: their real business. Conduent offers business process outsourcing, including data processing, healthcare solutions, HR benefits management, finance support, transportation solutions, and customer relationship management services for commercial and government organizations worldwide. The company also provides extensive leading-edge document technology, services, software and genuine Conduent supplies for graphic communication and office printing environments of any size. Conduent serves clients in more than 160 countries. For more information, visit www.conduent.com, www.news.conduent.com, www.realbusiness.com or www.conduent.com/businessservices .
Full Time Permanent Benefits Associate IV
Do you enjoy helping others? We want to hear from you!
Currently, we are seeking excellent Benefits Associate IV to join our team at 2900 S. Diablo Way, Bldg C, Suite 161, Tempe, AZ 85282. This position is a call center position assisting people with inquiries regarding their Health and Welfare benefits. Ideal candidate is someone who is dependable, analytical, adheres to company/call center policies, researches information before going to the Technical Analyst for assistance, ability to communicate professionally with each client interaction & diffuse irate callers, timely manage his/her workbox, and adheres to assigned schedule and established departmental metrics (ACW, Unscheduled Aux time, etc.); can sit for periods of time. If you meet the requirements of this position and want to work for a world-class company with a great marketplace reputation, apply today.
· This is a Full Time Position
· Shifts will be scheduled during our normal business operating hours anytime between 6:00 AM – 5:00 PM Monday – Friday (with some weekends). Applicants must have open availability to work any hours scheduled during operating hours!
· Using a computerized system, responds to customer inquiries in a call center environment.
· Strong computer skills to include Windows, Microsoft Office, and Internet Explorer. Project and Power Point Preferred!
· Prior Defined Benefits, Health & Welfare and/or other benefits administration experience required.
· Responds to telephone inquiries and complaints using standard scripts and procedures.
· Gathers information, researches/resolves inquiries and logs customer calls.
· Communicates appropriate options for resolution in a timely manner.
· Informs customers about services available and assesses customer needs.
· All other duties as assigned.
Primary Location United States-Arizona-Tempe
Organization Consumer and Industrials
Unposting Date Ongoing
Req ID: 18007807