Conduent Benefits, Associate III in Tempe, Arizona
Benefits, Associate III
Conduent is the world's leading enterprise for business process and document management. Its services, technology, and expertise enable workplaces - from small businesses to large global enterprises - to simplify the way work gets done so they operate more effectively and focus more on what matters most: their real business. Conduent offers business process outsourcing, including data processing, healthcare solutions, HR benefits management, finance support, transportation solutions, and customer relationship management services for commercial and government organizations worldwide. The company also provides extensive leading-edge document technology, services, software and genuine Conduent supplies for graphic communication and office printing environments of any size. Conduent serves clients in more than 160 countries. For more information, visit www.conduent.com, www.news.conduent.com, www.realbusiness.com or www.conduent.com/businessservices.
Full Time Perm Benefits Associate III
Do you enjoy helping others? We want to hear from you!
Currently, we are seeking excellent Benefits Associate III to join our team at 2900 S. Diablo Way, Suite 160, Tempe, AZ 85282 . This position is a call center position assisting people with inquiries regarding their Health and Welfare benefits.
· This is a Full Time Perm Position
· Shifts will be scheduled during our normal business operating hours anytime between 4:00 AM – 4:00 PM AZ Time Monday – Friday (No Weekends) . Applicants must have open availability to work any hours scheduled during operating hours!
· Inbound phone calls regarding retirement benefits, death claim notices, and escalation calls.
· Receiving in requests for mail out documents and processing those requests.
· Handling employment and unemployment verifications on behalf of the client.
· Reviewing incoming forms for completion and accuracy; taking appropriate corrective action
· Process participant events and transactions
· Processing cyclical deliverables
· Producing standards reports
· Performing project work
· Establishing, updating and closing cases in the Contact Management System
· Reviewing edit reports; taking corrective action when necessary
· Identifying, researching and resolving data discrepancies
· Contacting third parties to resolve participant issues (e.g. eligibility, stop payment/reissue)
· Performing user acceptance testing (e.g. client specific systems)
· Using database to document issues and provide status updates
· Reconciling pension payments and/or H&W deductions
· Reviewing specifications
· Reviewing test plans and/or control groups
· Performing end user testing of new systems releases
· Developing and maintaining checklists, procedures and plan documentation
· Verifying accuracy of participant events and transactions
· Leading project work
· Quality reviewing work prior to peer review
· Adhering to standard time reporting practices (e.g. timesheets, billing code use)
· Performing peer reviews
· Training other team members
· Participating on work groups to develop new approaches to work, products and services
· Prior Defined Benefits, Health & Welfare and/or other benefits administration experience preferred.
· English/Spanish 100% bi-lingual a plus.
· Must have at least a High School Diploma or GED but PREFER Associates or BA/BS degree.
· Payroll/HR experience is preferred. Workday Experience would be a plus as well.
· Previous experience with Business writing is preferred.
· Must be at least 18 years of age or older
If this describes you, then apply online today!
Conduent Business Services, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by Federal or State law or local ordinance. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Conduent Business Services, LLC may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org at mailto:email@example.com .
Primary Location United States-Arizona-Tempe
Organization Consumer and Industrials
Unposting Date Ongoing
Req ID: 18010355