Conduent Team Leader / Supervisor, Customer Care in Poole, United Kingdom
Team Leader / Supervisor, Customer Care
Conduent is the world's largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com .
If you’re looking for a challenging position that will draw upon your already well developed leadership skills and experience contact Conduent might just be the place for your next exciting adventure. You will join a dynamic team who have a significant impact on how our business meets its goals and objectives and will be exposed to a multi cultured and enlightened global organisation.
You will need to demonstrate previous experience of effective performance management of a team through focus on learning, coaching and development in order to deliver outstanding customer support and service in accordance with contractual SLA.
With a UK workforce of around 700 employees, providing more than 10 different languages, every month we help millions of people stay connected by providing Business Process Outsourcing solutions to many of the world’s leading and most prestigious mobile operators and manufacturers.
What you’ll be doing
· Manage, motivate and develop employees through effective performance management
· Generate a learning, coaching and feedback culture within the team, ensuring absolute honesty and fairness
· Conduct monthly and annual reviews with Agents highlighting coaching opportunities and career development
· Conduct regular quality monitoring ensuring quality standards are met
· Monitor team and individual productivity to ensure that service level agreements are maintained
· Manage in line with the business operating procedures e.g sickness and scheduled adherence
· Complete require management reporting through use of appropriate systems to ensure that all necessary information is available
· Deliver into team performance and processes improvements programmes to move towards problem prevention as requested.
What we’re looking for
· Proven experience of leading, motivating, and developing teams of greater than 10 employee’s
· Motivated by successfully meeting customer needs - a desire to go beyond the call of duty to exceed the customer's expectations
· Knowledge of best practice in terms of service excellence initiatives
· Knowledge of call-centre technology and telephony systems
· Strong interpersonal and influence management skills
· Demonstrates the ability to think tactically and translate tactics into action plans
· Proven communication skills
· Self motivated, uses initiative and problem solve
· General knowledge of all MS office programs such as word, excel and power-point
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form at https://downloads.conduent.com/content/usa/en/file/conduent-applicant-adaaa-referral-form.pdf .
Job Customer Care
Primary Location United Kingdom-Poole-Poole
Organization Consumer and Industrials
Unposting Date Ongoing
Req ID: 18017963