Conduent Design & Development Architect in New Castle, Delaware
Design & Development Architect
Conduent is the world's largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com .
Serves as the architect for the system, and working closely with the Development Manager that the system meets all requirements and standards. Is responsible for analyzing all updates and enhancements to ensure integrity of the system and compliance with applicable standards.
● Work closely with the Development Manager to analysis requirements and proposed changes to determine the most effective architecture, platform and technical tools
● Ensure all upgrades and enhancements are consistent with the enterprise architecture and all applicable standards
● Oversee all proposed database changes, and coordinate documentation and approval of all such changes
● Analyze all proposed upgrades and enhancements and provide technical impact statements to the Development Manager
● Work closely with the Development Manager, Team Leads and developers in the execution of all upgrades and enhancements
● Participate in the investigation into technical problems and provide direction in determining the optimal solutions
● Perform or direct revisions/upgrades to technical documentation
● Keep abreast of technical trends and inform the Development Manager and the client of any need to evolve the existing system
● Monitor system metrics to ensure the system is operating within standards and expectations
● Participate as a member of the management team that governs the system project
● Communicate issues and status information to the Development Manager and other designated team members
Qualifications and Experience
● Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field or foreign equivalent to a Bachelor’s degree
● Minimum of 5 years of leadership experience in a software development organization
● Minimum of 10 years of experience working through the design, development, release cycle, and delivering software product, of which 3 years were in the design of a comprehensive system architecture
● Proficient in handling the most complex of technical development concepts, latest software tools and technologies, strong database concepts and designing techniques.
● Understanding of different programming languages and able to solve problems
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form at https://downloads.conduent.com/content/usa/en/file/conduent-applicant-adaaa-referral-form.pdf .
Job Design & Development Engineering
Primary Location United States-Delaware-New Castle
Unposting Date Ongoing
Req ID: 18015791