Conduent Payment Services Associate in Memphis, Tennessee
Payment Services Associate
Summary: Responsible for processing lockbox accounts by extracting the contents, negotiating the checks and preparing the output according to the customer instructions within the timeframes established.
Typically performs basic clerical duties (as above) and/or other clerical duties that require a general knowledge of the department. You will work under direct supervision with limited routine decision-making with guidance from Workflow/Supervisor. You may need to require basic PC skills.
Key Responsibilities (Essential Duties):
· Operating mail extraction units, making payment processing decisions based on customer requirements
· Performing manual and/or automated sorting of work based on client instructions
· Stage work in an accurate and presentable format for customer capture
· Presenting “clean” documents for capture
· Meeting or exceeding department productivity and accuracy standards
· Cross-train to support all areas of the Lockbox department
Other Responsibilities (Non-Essential Duties):
· Various functions within the Lockbox department
· Other modules (RDE, Scanning, Mail Distribution, Validations, etc.)
Education and Experience (Preferred):
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· Prior working experience within a payments/remittance processing environment
Knowledge and Skills (Required):
· Basic computer operating knowledge (touch screen, mouse, reboot, etc)
· Ability to work in a fast-paced deadline driven environment
· Excellent hand-eye coordination
· Excellent organizational and time-management skills
· Basic troubleshooting
· Good communication skills
· Customer-focused, with the ability to prioritize tasks
· Acquired basic skills to perform routine tasks
· 7:00pm – 5:30am Sunday, Monday, Thursday, Friday
· 7:00pm – 3:30am Tuesday – Saturday
· $11.96 an hour
Conduent is the world's largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com .
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form at https://downloads.conduent.com/content/usa/en/file/conduent-applicant-adaaa-referral-form.pdf .
Job Service Delivery Payment Services
Primary Location United States-Tennessee-Memphis
Organization Financial Service Healthcare
Unposting Date May 21, 2018, 11:59:00 PM
Req ID: 18010921