Conduent Analyst Relations Specialist in Florham Park, New Jersey
Analyst Relations Specialist
Conduent is the world's largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com .
The Analyst Relations Specialist will play a vital role in shaping the perception of Conduent among key influencers. Candidate should be a self-starter with solid written, verbal and organizational skills, an analytical thinker and be proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite.
· Communicate and engage with industry research analysts and influencers like Gartner, Forrester, IDC, Everest Group, etc. -- keeping them apprised of business strategies, launches, solution updates and key milestones for Conduent’s comprehensive portfolio of business process services
· Track and report analyst engagement activities
· Support all analyst relations engagement activities including capabilities briefings and demonstrations, inquiries, annual industry analyst forum, webinars, conference attendance, newsletters and social media engagement.
· Assist analyst relations manager in preparing responses for vendor evaluations like Gartner Magic Quadrants, Forrester Waves, IDC MarketScapes, Everest Group PEAKs, HfS Research Blueprints and NelsonHall NEATs.
· Advise internal stakeholders on analyst relations best practices.
· Traffic analyst requests to ensure deadlines are met.
· Track performance against established goals.
· Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing or a related field
· 2 years’ work experience in a fast-paced marketing or communications environment
· Effective written and verbal communications skills
· Strong interpersonal/relationship-building skills
· Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite for use in developing presentations, spreadsheets, executive briefing books and other internal/external communications
· Ability to travel no more than 25% to industry/Conduent events
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form at https://downloads.conduent.com/content/usa/en/file/conduent-applicant-adaaa-referral-form.pdf .
Job Communications (Int., Ext., PR)
Primary Location United States-New Jersey-Florham Park
Organization Conduent Corporate
Unposting Date Jul 30, 2018, 10:59:00 PM
Req ID: 18019669