Conduent Analyst Relations Manager in Florham Park, New Jersey
Analyst Relations Manager
Conduent is the world's largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com .
The Analyst Relations Manager will play a vital role in shaping the perception of Conduent among key influencers. Candidate should be a self-starter with the ability to develop, manage and implement an analyst relations plan, project manage analyst assessments and communicate with and counsel senior executives and stakeholders. In addition, candidate must have solid written, verbal and organizational skills and be an analytical thinker.
· Communicate and engage with industry research analysts and influencers like Gartner, Forrester, IDC, Everest Group, etc. -- keeping them apprised of business strategies, launches, solution updates and key milestones for Conduent’s comprehensive portfolio of business process services
· Track and report analyst engagement activities
· Develop, manage and implement an analyst engagement plan.
· Influence analyst perception of Conduent via proactive engagement including but not limited to capabilities briefings and demonstrations, inquiries, strategy sessions, annual industry analyst forum, webinars, conference attendance, newsletters and social media engagement.
· Project manage responses for vendor evaluations like Gartner Magic Quadrants, Forrester Waves, IDC MarketScapes, Everest Group PEAKs, HfS Research Blueprints and NelsonHall NEATs.
· Monitor trends and strategic developments to provide counsel to internal stakeholders.
· Advise internal stakeholders on analyst relations best practices.
· Track performance against established goals.
· Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing or a related field
· 5 years’ work experience in a fast-paced marketing or communication environment; prior analyst relations, project management or market analysis experience preferred
· Effective written and verbal communications skills
· Strong interpersonal/relationship-building skills
· Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
· Ability to travel up to 50% to meet with analysts, attend conferences and internal stakeholders
· High level of computer skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook internal/external communications
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form at https://downloads.conduent.com/content/usa/en/file/conduent-applicant-adaaa-referral-form.pdf .
Job Communications (Int., Ext., PR)
Primary Location United States-New Jersey-Florham Park
Organization Conduent Corporate
Unposting Date Aug 29, 2018, 10:59:00 PM
Req ID: 18019527