Conduent MMIS Cognos Reporting Analyst in Concord, New Hampshire
MMIS Cognos Reporting Analyst
Conduent is the world's largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com .
Will perform as a reporting resource and provide advanced Cognos reporting solutions for the NH Health Enterprise system. Resource will analyze business requirements and perform needs assessments in an effort to align IT solutions with business and reporting initiatives.
· Interpret systems specifications to develop, maintain and support reporting solutions
· Perform all operational requirements gathering for the reporting solutions
· Provide technical expertise in identifying, evaluating and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet user requirements
· Configure system settings and options
· Plan and execute acceptance testing
· Create specifications for systems to meet business requirements
· Performs all operational requirements for the reporting solutions
Work Experience Required:
· Oracle and SQL experience
· Report development experience
· IBM Cognos experience to include Report Development and Framework Manager Modeling
· Implementation experience with Healthcare claims systems
· Rational Tool experience (ClearQuest, ClearCase, ReqPro, etc.)
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Excellent critical thinking and problem solving abilities
· Ability to multi-task and manage numerous concurrent priorities
BS/BA degree and/or equal work experience
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form at https://downloads.conduent.com/content/usa/en/file/conduent-applicant-adaaa-referral-form.pdf .
Job Software Engineering
Primary Location United States-New Hampshire-Concord
Unposting Date Ongoing
Req ID: 18014467