Conduent Transaction Processor I, Service Delivery in Chesapeake, Virginia
Transaction Processor I, Service Delivery
Conduent is the world's leading enterprise for business process and document management. Its services, technology, and expertise enable workplaces - from small businesses to large global enterprises - to simplify the way work gets done so they operate more effectively and focus more on what matters most: their real business. Conduent offers business process outsourcing, including data processing, healthcare solutions, HR benefits management, finance support, transportation solutions, and customer relationship management services for commercial and government organizations worldwide. The company also provides extensive leading-edge document technology, services, software and genuine Conduent supplies for graphic communication and office printing environments of any size. Conduent serves clients in more than 160 countries. For more information, visit www.conduent.com, www.news.conduent.com, www.realbusiness.com or www.conduent.com/businessservices .
Full Time Permanent Transaction Processor I
Do you enjoy helping others? We want to hear from you!
Currently, we are seeking excellent Transaction Processor I to join our team at 1434 Crossways Blvd , Chesapeake, VA 23320 . This position is a mailroom position within a call center. If you meet the requirements of this position and want to work for a world-class company with a great marketplace reputation, apply today.
· This is a Full Time Position
· Shifts will be scheduled during our normal business operating hours anytime between 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Monday – Friday. Applicants must have open availability to work any hours scheduled during business operations!
· Handling and processing of highly confidential documentation .
· Strong computer skills to include Windows, Microsoft Office, Pass, Clarify and Internet Explorer
· Process incoming and outgoing mail
· Must be able to identify different documents and pay attention to details.
· Knowledge of Garnishment and benefit documents preferred.
· Scanning documents utilizing a high capacity scanner
· Communicates appropriate options for resolution in a timely manner
· Maintain transaction logs
· All other duties as assigned
Job Service Delivery Transaction Processing
Primary Location United States-Virginia-Chesapeake
Organization Consumer and Industrials
Unposting Date Ongoing
Req ID: 18007794