Conduent Claims Processing Team Lead - Transaction Processor IV in Chesapeake, Virginia
Claims Processing Team Lead - Transaction Processor IV
Conduent is the world's leading enterprise for business process and document management. Its services, technology, and expertise enable workplaces - from small businesses to large global enterprises - to simplify the way work gets done so they operate more effectively and focus more on what matters most: their real business. Conduent offers business process outsourcing, including data processing, healthcare solutions, HR benefits management, finance support, transportation solutions, and customer relationship management services for commercial and government organizations worldwide. The company also provides extensive leading-edge document technology, services, software and genuine Conduent supplies for graphic communication and office printing environments of any size. Conduent serves clients in more than 160 countries. For more information, visit www.conduent.com, www.news.conduent.com, www.realbusiness.com or www.conduent.com/businessservices.
Full Time Permanent Claims Processing Team Lead
Do you enjoy helping others? We want to hear from you!
Currently, we are seeking excellent Claims Processing Team Lead to join our team at 1434 Crossways Blvd, Chesapeake, VA 23320. This position will serve as a team lead for a team of transaction processors providing FSA claims processing services for non-consent clients ensuring that service level agreements, accuracy, and production expectations are met under the supervision of the Transaction Processing Supervisor.
· This is a Full Time Hours – Permanent .
· Shifts will be scheduled during our normal business operating hours anytime between 8:00 AM to 5:30 PM Monday – Friday with possibility of working weekends based on client need .
· Applicants must have open availability to work any hours scheduled during business operations!
· Responsible for providing support to business operations such as front end, image & data capture, and / or document / transaction content management.
· Provides administrative support to business operations by performing processing tasks such as data entry and scanning, or similar activities.
· Provides support to business operations such as front end, image & data capture, payment services, and/or document/transaction content management.
· Performs data entry of material from source documents to a computer database.
· Transcribes routine pre-coded and identifiable alphanumeric data from source document and/or phone call into an automated system.
· Ensures accuracy and completeness data.
· Performs clerical tasks in the data entry function.
· Receives and distributes incoming mail and materials.
· Data entry
· Mailroom activities
· Electronic portal
· Media conversion
· Check processing
· Electronic fund transfer
· Content storage and retrieval
· All other duties as assigned.
Job Service Delivery Transaction Processing
Primary Location United States-Virginia-Chesapeake
Organization Consumer and Industrials
Unposting Date Ongoing
Req ID: 18008682