Conduent Benefits, Associate III in Chesapeake, Virginia
Benefits, Associate III
Conduent is the world's leading enterprise for business process and document management. Its services, technology, and expertise enable workplaces - from small businesses to large global enterprises - to simplify the way work gets done so they operate more effectively and focus more on what matters most: their real business. Conduent offers business process outsourcing, including data processing, healthcare solutions, HR benefits management, finance support, transportation solutions, and customer relationship management services for commercial and government organizations worldwide. The company also provides extensive leading-edge document technology, services, software and genuine Conduent supplies for graphic communication and office printing environments of any size. Conduent serves clients in more than 160 countries. For more information, visit www.conduent.com, www.news.conduent.com, www.realbusiness.com or www.conduent.com/businessservices .
Full Time Permanent Benefits Associate III
Do you enjoy helping others? We want to hear from you!
Currently, we are seeking excellent Benefits Associate III to join our team at 1434 Crossways Blvd, Chesapeake, VA 23320. This position is a call center position assisting people with inquiries regarding their Health and Welfare benefits. Ideal candidate is someone who is dependable, analytical, adheres to company/call center policies, researches information before going to the Technical Analyst for assistance, ability to communicate professionally with each client interaction & diffuse irate callers, timely manage his/her workbox, and adheres to assigned schedule and established departmental metrics (ACW, Unscheduled Aux time, etc.); can sit for periods of time. If you meet the requirements of this position and want to work for a world-class company with a great marketplace reputation, apply today.
· Shifts will be scheduled during our normal business operating hours anytime between 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM Monday – Friday (No Weekends). Applicants must have open availability to work any hours scheduled during operating hours!
As a Benefits Associate III working in a call center environment, you will be working to support customers with their medical benefits accounts.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
· Responsible for comparing data in two different proprietary systems, analyzing discrepancies and conducting research to recommend change for system synchronization.
· Updating and/or verifying updates to data discrepancies.
· Communicating with the client verbally and/or in writing.
· Collaborating with internal contacts on the DB and DC sides of the business.
· Maintaining work instructions, including updates with procedural changes due to process improvements/enhanced automation.
· Ability to navigate through multiple computer applications with speed and accuracy.
· Ability to work with customers to resolve inquiries.
· Provide troubleshooting assistance to customers.
· Ability to accept and implement coaching and feedback in order to achieve individual and team performance goals.
· Maintain a high level of world class customer service/professionalism to a wide range of customers.
· Recommend products that best suit the customer.
· Ability to read and interpret documents.
Primary Location United States-Virginia-Chesapeake
Organization Consumer and Industrials
Unposting Date Ongoing
Req ID: 18007935