Conduent Benefits, Associate II in Cary, North Carolina
Benefits, Associate II
Conduent is the world's leading enterprise for business process and document management. Its services, technology, and expertise enable workplaces - from small businesses to large global enterprises - to simplify the way work gets done so they operate more effectively and focus more on what matters most: their real business. Conduent offers business process outsourcing, including data processing, healthcare solutions, HR benefits management, finance support, transportation solutions, and customer relationship management services for commercial and government organizations worldwide. The company also provides extensive leading-edge document technology, services, software and genuine Conduent supplies for graphic communication and office printing environments of any size. Conduent serves clients in more than 160 countries. For more information, visit www.conduent.com, www.news.conduent.com, www.realbusiness.com or www.conduent.com/businessservices .
Full Time Permanent Benefits, Associate II
Do you enjoy helping others? We want to hear from you!
Currently, we are seeking excellent Benefits, Associate II to join our team at 1200 Crescent Green, Suite 200, Cary, NC 27511 . The Benefits, Associate II - Survey Support serves as functional expert providing a single, dedicated point of contact and owner for benefits processing for beneficiaries and survivors. The Specialist has an in-depth knowledge of client concepts in HW and DB, applying comprehensive knowledge of concepts and practices in daily death processing practices. He / She are a dedicated case manager who counsels beneficiaries and survivors on the death process and benefits available to them. Specific tasks are outlined below:
· Shifts will be scheduled during our normal business operating hours anytime between 8:30 AM –8:30 PM Monday – Friday .
· Applicants must have open availability to work any hours scheduled during operating hours!
As a Benefits, Associate II working in a call center environment, you will be working to support customers with their medical benefits accounts.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
· At least 24 months call center experience, preferably in an outsourcing environment
· Exemplary levels of quality performance, defined through achievement and consistency
· Proficient with Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Project, Internet, SQL Outlook, Pass, PC and PeopleSoft.
· Payroll/HR experience is preferred. Workday Experience would be a plus as well.
· Experience with quality monitoring and Survey programs and systems (preferable)
· Strong understanding of call center metrics and statistical principals
· Advanced knowledge of customer service principles
· Advanced customer service and communication abilities
Primary Location United States-North Carolina-Cary
Organization Consumer and Industrials
Unposting Date Ongoing
Req ID: 18006225